- 3 Chop House Steak Burgers
- 4 oz brie
- 6 slices of cooked bacon
- 3 oz arugula
- 3 slices of red onion
- 2 tbs Blueberry Chipotle Sauce
- 3 hamburger buns
Blueberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 tbs molasses
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
To Make the Blueberry Chipotle Sauce:
- In a food processor, combine blueberries and chipotle pepper. Process until smooth.
- In a saucepan, combine blueberry mixture with remaining blueberry sauce ingredients. Cook on simmer, stirring continuously, until reduced by 1/3 and is slightly thickened. (About 10-15 minutes). Cool.
- While blueberry sauce is cooling, grill Chop House Steak Burgers according to directions.
- Add brie cheese on steakburger patties the last minute of grilling to allow the brie cheese to melt.
- To assemble: Add arugula to bun, top with steakburger patty, top with blueberry chipotle barbecue sauce, add 2 slices of bacon cut into 4 pieces, add 1 slice of red onion, top with the hamburger bun and serve!
Note: Chophouse Steak Burgers comes with 6 steakburger patties. There is enough Blueberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce for the 6 burgers. If you want to cook all six, double the remaining ingredients.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Crenshaw.